Whether you can come along and support us or not, you can pray.
Specifics for the event:
- for wisdom and strength to the two rather frazzled organisers, Nathanael and Wilson, who are doing this round a daytime job and running a business respectively.
- Protection for the event and all who are involved.
- That the word would spread and support would come from Christians far and wide on the day, as well as from other groups. We would like the involvement of as many groups as possible – there are a couple of minority groups who tend to follow what we do, but not turn up in support on days like this.
- Money for the event, as costs do stack up rather. You could even answer this prayer by donating. Every little helps!
- For the help needed in terms of ushering, musicians for the concert.
- That this would attract (good) attention in the media and on social networking sites, and above all that it would be effective in helping raise awareness and bringing change for the beleaguered Christians of Pakistan, and the reformation and repeal of the blasphemy laws that so oppress them and other minorities.
- And please don’t forget to pray for the ongoing work of the BPCA.